Energy Risk VuePoint
Energy Trading Risk Management
Provides major energy users and their agents with:
- Access to real time energy price data for UK Gas and Power markets.
- Realtime altering and position reporting.
- The functionality to visualise and manage their risk and exposure.
Energy Risk VuePoint supports the transparent commercial relationship between energy supplier and end user through the timely presentation of clear market price information, enabling objective and auditable energy purchasing decisions. The solution is simple for customers to use and understand and is populated with real time data.
Energy Risk VuePoint provides a dynamic risk management solution that enables you to:
- Understand your positions, and be able to report the impact of possible trades.
- Manage complex single and multisite portfolios with ease across gas and electricity for multiple MPANs / MPRNs.
- Enter “what if” transactions to better understand your potential positions.
- Track hedged/exposed volumes against live prices and daily forecast prices.
- Position Management with Mark-to-Market on an individual or portfolio basis.
Energy Risk VuePoint provides access to Live or delayed Broker Prices as well as an option for End of Day (EoD) to enable you to choose your options to suit any budget. This allows you to:
- Compare your current price fix offers with Real Time, delayed or EoD Market prices to ensure you get the best price available.
- See price trends and movements to understand your potential risk.
- View historic prices with High Low Open and Close information.
- Access forward price curves calculated live and at the EoD.
- Compare your trading actions against the real time trading in the market.
About Energy Risk VuePoint
Energy Risk VuePoint (ERV) provides a robust and efficient single platform in which to optimise strategies and manage your energy risk. VuePoint has built on its years of experience in the complex energy markets to deliver an outstanding solution combining a high level of performance with an intuitive interface.
News and Updates
ETRMS Version: 18.2
24 Oct 2018
Energy Risk VuePoint Version 18.2 has been released bringing with it lots of new and refined functionality - Please refer to the release note for a detailed description of all changes in this release.